Service Manager - Commercial Vehicles
WORKING HOURS8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (based on Nature of Work)
A service manager oversees the entire operations of a garage to increase sales revenue and meet targets for turnover, profits, and market share growth.
- Achieve the business plan in all areas of influence, such as general repair, body shop, and Maintenance.
- Identify and assign performance targets for service garage revenue, product categories, and geographical regions.
- Create and execute incentive programs to enhance service garage operations and profitability.
- Create and execute marketing strategies, including launching new services, promoting, and advertising to build service garage revenue and expand market share.
- Ensure that the quality standards of service delivery and promotional plans are well understood and implemented at all levels to ensure the maximum impact.
- Recommend acquiring new equipment and materials to ensure top-notch service operations and optimal efficiency. Stay up-to-date with the latest forecasts for new car sales, upcoming car models, and technological advancements.
- Organise the service garage layout and facilities, such as parking space and product service bay design, to increase capacity and ensure a smooth flow of service garage traffic.
- Ensure that the customer database for the service garage is consistently updated and properly maintained.
- Attend to and resolve escalated customer complaints and represent the business unit at a senior level within the customer base to ensure its image is maintained and enhanced. Develop the customer database and generate business.
- Monitor changes in the market situation and legislative requirements, competition, and customer feedback. Management should report and recommend or implement actions to meet changing circumstances as required.
- Monitor and report on service garage activities and performance and take corrective measures as necessary.
- Ensure full adherence of service garage operations to the Principal’s quality standards.
- Ensure facilities standards are within the jurisdiction and maintained to agreed standards set by Management.
- Plan and maintain the Maintenance of all equipment that Group Finance is responsible for.
- University degree, Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10-12 years in a similar position or related to business. Including a minimum of 3-5 Years of Managerial experience.
- Relevant Experience: 5-6 years of experience in the automotive industry.
Competency & Skills
- Sales and Marketing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Convincing skills.
- Customer focus.
- Proficient in both oral and written communications
- Age: 28-35
- Nationality: Indian
- Gender: Male
Attractive Salary KWD Plus Incentives