Digital Marketing Executive
WORKING HOURS8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
To assist in formulating strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the in conjunction with the Al-Zayani management team and aligning with the overall Al-Zayani marketing strategy.
Assist in managing marketing expenditure within brand guidelines and ensure maximum ROI.
To ensure the upholding of Al-Zayani and the Manufacturer’s brand values in all marketing communications and activities, and maintain the highest level of professionalism and values, always acting as an Ambassador for Al-Zayani.
- Assist in planning and implementing all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok to increase company and brand awareness.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and schedule their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the Al-Zayani website.
- Design, build and maintain a social media presence.
- Evaluate and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs.
- Identify trends and insights to optimise the performance of all digital marketing.
- Develop and strengthen client relationships.
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in the digital marketing industry
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics.
Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Minimum of 2-3 years of Service experience in the Automotive
Must have Computer Skills (MS Office Excel, Word)
Good work ethic and computer skills, plus proficiency with Industry-Specific Software
Must have valid Kuwaiti Transferable residency (18)
Bilingual (Native Speaker with excellent in spoken and written English)
Arab National ONLY
Will report Marketing Manager
Attractive Compensation and Benefits