Auto Diagnostic Technician
WORKING HOURS8:00 AM to 4:00 PM - 6 Working Days
The Automotive Diagnostic Technician plays a crucial role in testing and diagnosing vehicle issues using specialized equipment, tools, and communication methods. This job requires a deep understanding of automotive systems and the ability to identify and troubleshoot complex problems. A successful candidate for this position should possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a passion for staying current with the latest advancements in automotive technology.
- Inspect and diagnose electrical and communication faults in vehicles using specialized tools, including reading the auto's internal computer chip.
- Collaborate with other technicians and customer service staff to perform standard car maintenance and repair services, such as servicing brakes, hydraulics, fuel ignition, air conditioning, and electrical systems, to ensure each vehicle is in optimal condition.
- Prepare estimates and create detailed fault reports upon inspection.
- High School Pass out.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position or related to the business is required.
- Relevant experience of 1-3 years in the automotive industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in modern vehicles equipped with extensive computer networks is a must.
- Familiarity with special diagnostic equipment for inspecting and testing vehicle systems is necessary.
- The ability to identify and rectify issues in vehicle systems and components is necessary.
Competency & Skills
- Activeness, attentiveness and a responsible attitude.
Attractive Salary & Benefits