DO YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE AN EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE LEADER?
Would you like to work with the world's most luxurious car brand and the No.1 automotive retailer in the Middle East?
Al-Zayani is looking for a dynamic Service Manager to lead our brand new purpose built Bentley service operation. In this key management role you will play a significant part in driving business growth through a very comprehensive strategy.
You will be managing a small team and personally dealing with our VIP clients on a one to one basis.
- Leading the service operation for one of the Region's finest automotive organisations and the world's most exclusive automotive brand
- You will be responsible for developing and improving all operational KPI's
- You will work closely with our Customer Service Centre and mold the operation to deliver excellence in customer experience
- You will develop a comprehensive training and development plan for the full technical and customer service team
- Specifically you will be tasked, and supported, to ensure that we are No.1 in the region on all manufacturer KPI's
- You will identify new sales opportunities in the market and develop existing client relationships
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- At least 5 years technical experience with a large UK or European operation
- Experience in a mature market with highest levels of operational performance, preferably from a large PLC dealer group
- A detailed knowledge of all after sales KPI's and performance management best practice
- Disciplined process management experience with any of the leading dealer management systems
- A demonstrable track record of achievement in financial performance and customer experience
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- Able to adapt to to a fast changing business landscape with multiple obstacles to achieving world class performance
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
WHO DO WE WANT:
- You may currently be a Workshop Manager or Assistant Service Manager looking for your first management role
- You must have solid technical knowledge and an ability to communicate with clients and manufacturer on all levels
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 31st July 2019.