- To pursue new sales prospects through networking and social media, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting up meeting with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concern.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Maintains good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Resolve complaints with sensitivity and involve others when needed
- Addresses customer hesitation and resistance
- Ensures that the details of all vehicle transactions are accurately documented and registered
- Captures prospect information and maintains a prospect database
- Follow the Order-to-Delivery process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the automotive sales.
- Bachelor's Degree Or High School Degree
- Arab national and have transferable Kuwait residency
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic
- Male or female
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- high level of selling and convincing skills
- Attractive compensations and benefits.
- Accelerated learning experience.
- Flexible, people-focused culture.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date.