Would you like to work with the world'd best sports car brands and the No.1 luxury automotive retailer in the region?
Having represented these iconic Italian brands in Kuwait for 20 years, now is the most exciting time for Ferrari & Maserati. We have just recently completed the development of our new state of the art Pre-Owned showrooms and we have ambitious plans to double sales volumes in 2019. With the exciting new models, both recently launched and planned, we believe doubling sales is just the beginning as the pre-owned vehicle parc grows exponentially.
We are also going through an unbelievable growth phase with a market leading and innovative approach to ensure Operational Excellence across the entire business and showcasing the region's only fully digitised sales process.
We now need a dynamic Pre-Owned Sales Manager to lead this growth and ensuring we become the No.1 Certified Pre-Owned retailer in the region.
- You will develop and implement a Pre-Owned strategy that delivers our ambitious sales objectives
- You will play a significant role in role in further raising the residual values of Pre-Owned supporting our brand health strategy
- You will manage our Pre-Owned stock in line with industry leading KPI's
- You will manage the industry's best sales process and closely monitor the integration and performance of our new digital sales process and electronic enquiry management system
- You will work closely with our marketing manager to develop new strategies and experiential events aimed at both existing and new customers
- You will play in integral part in monitoring and evolving our award winning CRM 360 customer strategy
- You will ensure the highest levels of customer experience and retention, seeking constant feedback and strategies to improve
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- A demonstrable track record of achievement in operational performance in your field
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace the significant change both in our business and in the region in general
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- At least 5 years' experience in either luxury automotive or luxury retail management
- A creative approach with a daily sales performance focus
- A detailed knowledge of the Kuwait used car market and key customer demographics
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
- You must have transferable Kuwait residency
- Arab Nationals only
Applications are invited from Automotive Showroom Managers and Senior Sales as well as non Automotive Managers with a demonstrable track record of success in their profession.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 31st July 2019.