Are you looking for an exciting parts opportunity? Would you like to work with one of the best automotive retailers in the region?
Al-Zayani is looking for a dynamic Parts Specialist to work alongside our Parts Managers in the areas of inventory management, accessory sales and strategic planning. Whilst some parts experience would be useful, we are specifically looking for someone with a strategic mind and a high level of IT competency.
- You will be responsible for developing and improving all stock management KPI's and achieving industry leading stock turn
- You will develop a comprehensive analysis of recent parts performance and assess opportunities to enable us to double sales
- You will support our team to ensure that we are No.1 in the region on all manufacturer KPI's
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
- You will develop a creative plan to establish Zayani as the No.1 accessories retailer in the Middle East
- You will work closely with our service operation to maximise sales opportunities through our electronic check process
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- Experience operating at the highest levels of operational performance
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- Able to adapt to to a fast changing business landscape with multiple obstacles to achieving world class performance
- A good understanding of parts operations and KPI's
- High level ot IT proficiency
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
WHO DO WE WANT:
- At least one years' experience in a parts environment
- Must have transferable Kuwait residency
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 30th September 2020.