MARKETING DATA ANALYST
Would you like to help shape the future of the region's most innovative and dynamic automotive retailer?
Al-Zayani is going through the most exciting phase in its history with a market leading and innovative approach to ensure Operational Excellence and world class customer experience across the entire business.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Analyst to join our team and work on a number of innovative projects to interpret data from our award winning CRM system and work with our management team to define and develop new strategies.
- Determine the customer life cycle by identifying, interpreting and analysing patterns and behaviors.
- Formulate methods for the improvement of our data capture at every touch point in the customer journey.
- Analyse customer call recordings and develop statistical reports on customer experience and feedback.
- Develop customer retention reports and support development of new strategies to increase retention.
- Analyse customer feedback through our Voice of Customer tracking system.
- Analyse and report on lead generation performance for all marketing campaigns using our industry leading technology.
- Develop actionable statistical models to measure the results of campaigns, ROI and brand health.
- Monitor and analyse web site analytics through Google & Adobe platforms
- Complete weekly competitor activity reports and analysis.
- Develop monthly market and economic statistical reports tracking trends.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- Strategic vision for short and long term business development.
- Self motivated and highly driven with highest personal and operational standards.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and ability to interpret data and develop proposals.
- A broad understanding of the Kuwait market and consumer behavior in general.
- Excellent skills on Microsoft packages to develop statistical reports and presentations. Particularly BI, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
- You must have transferable Kuwait residency
- Arab Nationals only need apply
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 30th September 2019.