Would you like to work with the world's leading brands No.1 luxury automotive retailer in the region?
Al-Zayani are enjoying record sales growth across all of our brands and, with the entry of many new models, we are increasing our focus on fleet and Government sales.
As a result we are now looking for a dynamic Government Tender Manager to set up and launch this new department to support our ambition to double sales volumes by 2020.
- You will set up the department and forge relationships with all key Government departments
- You will identify all opportunities to position our brands competitively in the market
- You will work closely with our marketing manager to develop new strategies and experiential events to forge relationships
- You will ensure the highest levels of customer experience
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- A thorough understanding of the Government tender process
- A demonstrable track record of achievement in operational performance in your field
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace the significant change both in our business and in the region in general
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- At least 5 years' experience in Government supply relationships
- A detailed knowledge of Government tender processes
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
- You must have transferable Kuwait residency
- Arab Nationals only
Applications are invited from automotive and non automotive backgrounds with a demonstrable track record of success in their profession.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 31st May 2019.