Would you like to work with the leading Maserati and the No.1 luxury automotive retailer in the region?
Having represented this iconic Italian brand in Kuwait for almost 20 years, now is the most exciting time for Zayani and Maserati. We have just recently completed the development of our new state of the art showroom and we are currently enjoying our best ever sales of new and used Maserati. The Maserati brand now also has its best ever model range with many exciting new models on the horizon as part of FCA group's long term strategy.
We are also going through an unbelievable growth phase with a market leading and innovative approach to ensure Operational Excellence across the entire business and showcasing the region's only fully digitised sales process.
We are now looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to lead our sales & marketing strategy with the aim of ensuring we become the No.1 selling retailer in the region and that we develop best in class customer retention.
- Leading the sales operation of one of the Region's finest automotive organisations and one of the world's best premium performance brands
- You will manage the industry's best sales process and closely monitor the integration and performance of our new digital sales process and electronic enquiry management system
- You will work closely with our marketing manager to develop new strategies and experiential events aimed at both existing and new customers
- You will play in integral part in monitoring and evolving our award winning CRM 360 customer strategy
- You will ensure the highest levels of customer experience and retention, seeking constant feedback and strategies to improve
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- A demonstrable track record of achievement in operational performance in your field
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace the significant change both in our business and in the region in general
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- At least 5 years' experience in either luxury automotive or luxury retail management
- A creative approach with a daily sales performance focus
- A detailed knowledge of the Kuwait market and key customer demographics
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
- You must have transferable Kuwait residency
- Arab Nationals only
Applications are invited from Automotive Showroom Managers and Senior Sales as well as non Automotive Managers with a demonstrable track record of success in their profession.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 30th November 2018.