ARE YOU A DYNAMIC PARTS MANAGER WITH A SALES FOCUS?
Would you like to work with the world's finest luxury car brand and the No.1 automotive retailer in the region?
Al-Zayani is looking for a dynamic Parts Sales Manager to manage our brand new state of the art Bentley parts centre. In this key management role you will play a significant part in driving business growth through a very comprehensive customer experience and retention strategy.
- Leading the Parts Operation for one of the Region's finest automotive organisations and the world's most exclusive automotive brands
- You will be responsible for developing and improving all operational KPI's and achieving industry leading stock turn
- You will work closely with our Customer Service Centre & Service Department to mould the operation to deliver excellence in customer experience
- You will develop a comprehensive analysis of recent parts performance and assess opportunities to enable us to double sales
- Specifically you will be tasked, and supported, to ensure that we are No.1 in the region on all manufacturer KPI's
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
- You will develop a creative plan to establish Zayani as the No.1 Branded Goods retailer in the Middle East
- You will work closely with our service operation to maximise sales opportunities through our electronic check process
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- At least 5 years parts management experience with premium or luxury brands
- Experience operating at the highest levels of operational performance
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- A demonstrable track record of achievement in financial performance and customer experience
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- Able to adapt to to a fast changing business landscape with multiple obstacles to achieving world class performance
- A detailed knowledge of all parts KPI's and performance management best practice
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 15th February 2018.