DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR NEW BODY SHOP ADVENTURE?
As we look to double our Body Shop sales volumes we are looking for the additional role of Panel & Dent Specialist. Working with a dynamic team your goal will be to save our customers money by carrying out specialist dent repairs without the need for painting.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
able to remove and refit all panels, Interior trims and mechanical parts
able to repair bodywork using traditional and modern techniques
experience in smart repairs/spot repairs.
- Ability to use Jig equipment, including Body and structural alignment for heavily impacted vehicles.
able to replace vehicle windscreens/ glass.
- Ability to work efficiently
within specified manufacturer time allowances.
- Follow manufacturer repair
- Work well under pressure, with
a can do attitude.
- Have a Minimum of 5 years’
experience within a manufacturer Body Shop (Ideally for a prestigious
- Applications invited only from Kuwait residents.
Please note that due to the high number of applications expected we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 30th April 2019.