Would you like to work with one of the world's most iconic sports car brands?
This is the most exciting time in the the history of Maserati with record global sales being enjoyed plus 6 new models being launched in the next 3 years. Likewise Al-Zayani is going through the most exciting phase in its history with a market leading and innovative approach to ensure Operational Excellence across the entire business.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to manage our complete Maserati CRM and marketing strategy. We are proud to represent this iconic brand and in this key management role you will play a significant part in developing the brand and taking our business to the next level of excellence.
- Leading the marketing strategy for one of the Region's finest automotive organisations and the world's finest automotive brands
- You will be responsible for our in depth CRM strategy and reviewing and developing each customer touch point
- You will work closely with the General Manager and Director to develop new strategies and experiential events aimed at both existing and new customers
- You will ensure the highest levels of brand representation, seeking constant feedback and ideas to improve
- Specifically you will personally handle experiential events, CRM, social media, PR, branding, website content management, digital activity and general administration and reporting
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- A clear passion for cars and detailed knowledge of the Maserati brand
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- A demonstrable track record of achievement in field of marketing
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace the significant change both in our business and in the region in general
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- At least 5 years' marketing experience with premium and/or luxury brands
- A creative approach with an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator
- A detailed knowledge of the Kuwait market and key customer demographics
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
- You must have transferable Kuwait residency
- Arab Nationals only need apply
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 31st May 2019.