- As a Contact Centre Advisor you will perform a key role in delivering optimum customer experience
- You will be responsible for handling all of our sales and service inbound and outbound sales activities
- You will carefully advise our clients on every aspect of 8 different sales programmes
- You will be completely focused on customer experience with a customer first attitude at all times
- You will be part of a high performance team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best
- A demonstrable track record of customer handling skills and sales ability
- Confidence and ability to handle our VIP customer calls in a professional manner
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- A high level of IT literacy
WHO DO WE WANT?
- Applications invited from fresh graduates and candidates with customer service skills
- You must be an Arab national and have transferable Kuwait residency
- Excellent command of English
Please note that due to the high number of applications expected we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 31st May 2019.