ARE YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL BODY SHOP ESTIMATOR?
Would you like to work with the world's finest luxury & sports car brands and the No.1 automotive retailer in the region?
Al-Zayani is looking for a dynamic Body Shop Sales Estimator as we look to double our sales volumes in 2019. From our new state of the art 23 bay body shops you will be responsible for optimising each repair ensuring that our relationships with insurance companies and customers are completely transparent.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- Disciplined process management experience with any of the leading body shop repair management systems
- Be able to demonstrate the
ability to produce accurate estimates from detailed inspections of damaged
vehicles in a timely fashion.
- Be able to fully understand
Manufacturer Repair Manuals, Both Electronic and written.
- Be able to prepare visual
estimates both on and off site.
- Be confident to liaise with
customers, insurers, Bodyshop Manager and other repair center colleagues
in a friendly and professional manner.
- Have the ability to update
Bodyshop Management computer software.
- Work well under pressure, with
a can do attitude
- Have a Minimum of 3 years’
experience (Ideally within a Manufacturer Bodyshop)
- Able to adapt to to a fast changing business landscape with multiple obstacles to achieving world class performance
- A detailed knowledge of all Body Shop KPI's and performance management best practice
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
WHO DO WE WANT:
- You may currently be an experienced or assistant estimator.
- Applicants considered from Kuwait market only
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 28th February 2019.