DO YOU HAVE WORLD CLASS ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
Would you like to work with the world's finest luxury and sports car brands and the No.1 automotive retailer in the region? As we continue to grow our business we are looking to strengthen our Audit & Risk team to ensure that we are delivering world class business process across all segments of our operation.
Reporting to the Senior Audit & Risk Management Executive, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on our business processes across all of our luxury brands. Furthermore you will work closely with our Management Teams to manage all of our manufacturer standards programmes, monitoring almost 100 operational KPI's.
- Drafting the assigned audit plan including scope and objective of the audit and procedures for review and approval
- Conducting audits in accordance with the set standards/Criteria’s
- Following up on implementations of corrective actions.
- Obtaining information directly or indirectly through examination of records or interview
- Preparing Audit working papers properly and documenting the work done
- Drafting Audit reports and communications on work performed for review
- Assisting with the audit review and compliance with policies, plans & procedures
- Provide assistance to External Auditors (Manufacturer Audits)
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business related field
- Audit working experience will be an added advantage
- Attention to details, accurate and keen observer
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Possess good communication skills both spoken and written
- Intellectual ability to absorb new information and the flexibility to switch priorities quickly when required
- Excellent team working, organizational and social skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products is a must
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
Preferable Indian Female Nationals with valid transferable Kuwait visa
- You must have transferable Kuwait residency
- Indian Nationals only
Please note that due to the high number of applications expected we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 31st March.